1. The first and foremost criteria is to provide detailed information to modellers who, for one reason or another, don't have the facilities or the opportunity to obtain photos of their favourite piece of railway equipment.
2. All photos will remain the property of the original owners, and any use of the photos, apart from private use, will need the owners' permission.
3. Photo sets should contain between 10 - 20 photos, with at least one photo of the total subject (Locomotive/Passenger Coach/Structure/General Equipment/etc.).
4. Any topic related to railways and railway modelling will be accepted, and photo sets will appear on the page for 3 - 6 months, depending on frequency of contributions. After this time they will be archived and listed on the page as being so.
5. Train photos (as in complete Trains/Locos/Rolling stock/etc.) Will NOT be accepted on the site as there are many, many sites that already cater for this area.
6. All photo sets should be clearly labelled with the owner's e-mail/web address, when the photos were taken and where they were taken. All owners should be prepared to answer any questions relating to their photos.
7. Photo sets can be either scanned then sent by e-mail to the site webmaster, burnt to CD and sent to 39 Coachwood Cres Picton 2571. NSW Australia or photos can be mailed to above address and scanned by the webmaster before being returned to their owner. If you are going to mail the photos, please include a Stamped Self Address Envelope so that the photos can be returned.